Monday, May 28, 2012

HOLTZ IT RIGHT THERE CHALLENGE

Our CAS (Clean & Simple) Design Team's Challenge this week is to create a project,as usual it is "Anything Goes",but with an optional twist if you so choose.The option is to use any Tim Holtz product.
Here is my CAS card,I use the digital image "THE DATE" by Robert Jackson.
Please join our challenge this week,and remember it's Anything Goes with a twist,if you so choose.
I am so looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations,so please head on over and submit your entries at Jackson's Digital Expressions.
There are some great prizes to be given to our challenge winners.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this design. Your coloring is wonderful. Just a beautiful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete